A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies let you navigate around our website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to...
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to GetPTFit websites
- Remember when you have seen a single use page (such as the splash page) so we don't show it to you again and again.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
We use performance cookies to...
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
We use 'Functionality' cookies to...
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
- Show you have or have not accepted our terms and conditions.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations.
We do not currently use targeting cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.